India Stem Science Olympiads (ISO 2019-20) is the debut venture, planned by the emerging educational organization - "Mission COSMOS" to identify a child's capability, real potential, aptitude as well as the in- depth knowledge of Science & Technology. Our everyday life is guided by the various discoveries as well as the utilization of various methods that is in direct association with science & technology. Understanding of the subject starts at a basic level and it enhances as we keep gearing up in life. Science plays an integral part of our life. The Science quest is designed for bringing the enthusiastic students pan India together in a friendly platform and test their IQ level on the subject matter. The Olympiads do not aim at achieving any career benefits; rather, they provide a stimulus to begin a career in science, to undertake a lifelong journey into the realms of exciting intellectual challenges. Our main aim is to raise an awareness among the intelligent progeny and highlight their underlying talents.
How to Participate:
- STEP 1: Registration of Schools on ISO website.
- STEP 2: After Registration, School will get a Unique Registration Number along with Registration Form.
- STEP 3: Registration of students by submitting Registration Form and Participating Fee.
Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate.
- For Indian Students: INR 150 towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- For International Students:10$ (USD) towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- This olympiad will be conducted in OMR mode as well as Online Mode
- The schools having internet connection problem can only apply for OMR Mode
- The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours only
- Individual students will be provided with log in details and can log in for the test at a scheduled time shared by us
Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from us through phone-call/fax - +91 80766-54424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org