Why participate in The Math Olympiad?
India Stem Math Olympiads (ISMO 2019-20) planned by the emerging educational organization - "Mission COSMOS ". Mathematics has always been a core subject in the school curriculum and the usage of the basic math’s is involved in our everyday life. Mathematics helps in the deduction skills of a child, enhances analytical capabilities and developing the mental abilities and the calculative self. Every student is thriving to be the best in his/her level, and everyone is looking to be the ultimate winner. To raise the bar as well as to challenge your own level of analytical and mental skills, the ISO Math Olympiad comes with its unique quality of quests. The test assesses a child’s understanding of the subject; his/her level of interest and motivates the child to be the best. These days, with the competition at the post-school level getting tougher, it becomes necessary for the school students to be prepared emotionally and mentally to tackle the challenges coming their way. Being a part of this quest is like challenging your own self and becoming the best and also knowing your place in a widescale with fun and winning benefits.
How to Participate:
- STEP 1: Registration of Schools on ISO website.
- STEP 2: After Registration, School will get a Unique Registration Number along with Registration Form.
- STEP 3: Registration of students by submitting Registration Form and Participating Fee.
Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate.
- For Indian Students: INR 150 towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- For International Students:10$ (USD) towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- This olympiad will be conducted in OMR mode as well as Online Mode
- The schools having internet connection problem can only apply for OMR Mode
- The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours only
- Individual students will be provided with log in details and can log in for the test at a scheduled time shared by us
Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from us through phone-call/fax - +91 80766-54424 or email at email@example.com