India Stem Olympiad (ISO 2020-21) planned by the emerging educational organization - "Mission COSMOS ", is proud to announce an additional Olympiad to its cluster of quests. English has always been a core subject in the school curriculum and is accepted as the lingua franca on the international platform. The language itself boosts confidence, great conversational skills from an early age in a child. Throughout the world the language has been accepted as a common mode of communication and hence knowledge of the language enhances the ability of a person to communicate on a wider platform. Our team at India STEM English Olympiad has designed the quest in such a fashion that a child can test the understanding of the language- grammar, comprehension, phrasal verbs, usage of different sets of vocabulary; and certain nuances of the language according to the grade and acumen of a child. The quest enables the children to grasp the concept of the language and understand the problematic area where he/she needs to work better. Being a part of this quest will boost the morale and the efficiency of a child in the understanding of the language.
How to Participate:
- STEP 1: Registration of Schools on ISO website.
- STEP 2: After Registration, School will get a Unique Registration Number along with Registration Form.
- STEP 3: Registration of students by submitting Registration Form and Participating Fee.
Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate.
- For Indian Students: INR 150 towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- For International Students:10$ (USD) towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- This olympiad will be conducted in OMR mode as well as Online Mode
- The schools having internet connection problem can only apply for OMR Mode
- The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours only
- Individual students will be provided with log in details and can log in for the test at a scheduled time shared by us
Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from us through phone-call/fax - +91 80766-54424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org