India STEM Astronomy Olympiad?
The India Astronomy Olympiad 2020 is a national educational exam designed by MISSION COSMOS ORGANIZATION to encourage Indian students of Class 1st to 10th who wants to pursue their career further in Astronomy & Space Science. India Astronomy Olympiad 2020, aims to identify, encourage and promote students with a creative bent of mind and affinity towards the disciplines of Astronomy. We entirely devoted to the promotion of Astronomical and Scientific skills among school going children. It is based on a system that tests not just the memory but also the child’s abilities, hidden talents, and special aptitudes. It aims to nurture, & enhance the latent genius in students which enable students to strengthen their basic concepts and analytical ability and build a firm foundation through tests & competitive exams of exemplary global quality and standard. IAO aims to create an army of global learners who challenge the boundaries of existing educational structure & emerge as National Test champions.
How to Participate:
- STEP 1: Registration of Schools on ISO website.
- STEP 2: After Registration, School will get a Unique Registration Number along with Registration Form.
- STEP 3: Registration of students by submitting Registration Form and Participating Fee.
Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate.
- For Indian Students: INR 150 towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- For International Students:10$ (USD) towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- This olympiad will be conducted in OMR mode as well as Online Mode
- The schools having internet connection problem can only apply for OMR Mode
- The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours only
- Individual students will be provided with log in details and can log in for the test at a scheduled time shared by us
Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from us through phone-call/fax - +91 80766-54424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org