India STEM Olympiad is a national educational online exam designed by STEM Department of COSMOS Organization, part of ASTRONOMY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH Pvt Ltd to encourage students of Grade 1st to 10th. We took an enormous stride by organizing National & International Olympiad for Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge which had brought students from across the globe on one platform to inculcate mathematics and scientific temperament among the students. This Olympiad has been conducted with the mission to foster stronger relationships among nations and the exchange of scientific skills.
- Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate. Top 10 from each Grade will be selected for International Level Round
- This Olympiad consist of two phases i.e first at National Level (ISO) and then at International Level (IASO).
- The question paper of ISO (Indian STEM Olympiad 2020) consists of three(3) papers/sections containing 80 Questions of 240 marks i.e. for Science Olympiad(25 Questions - 75 Marks), Math Olympiad(25 Questions - 75 Marks) & GK Olympiad(30 Questions - 90 Marks) respectively.
- A students if participate in this STEM Olympiad need to score & pass(50%) in all three Olympiads i.e. Science Olympiad, Math Olympiad & GK Olympiad respectively.
- To maximize your chance to get selected for International level round, it is advised to score well in all three Olympiads.
Cosmos Astronomy Education & Research Organization is deep technology Astronomy & Stem education company, engineering path-breaking solutions established for the purpose of fostering science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education through the promotion of space exploration. The focus of Exploring Space through STEM is to promote inquiry through real-world applications. Doing so will place students in the role of scientists, engineers and researchers who work in teams to accomplish tasks.
We will help students develop a deeper understanding of key mathematical concepts, and learn how to apply those concepts in the context of space exploration through different Hands-on Activity as per the acumen. This can be a valuable supplemental component as it exposes students to the limitless options in science, technology, engineering and mathematics, or STEM fields.
Our main focus is to educate learners of all ages about space exploration, Science in day to day life, astronomy activities, different hands-on workshop, astronomy events, competitions, the challenges of long-duration space exploration missions, sustainability development methods, the environment in which the human explorer must function, and the technologies required to sustain human life during long-duration space travel etc.
Goal of India Stem Olympiad(ISO)
- Developing enthusiasm for STEM subjects at an early age.
- Deepening understanding of Math, Science & G.K. Concepts.
- Introducing online Olympiad experience for the students.
- Overcoming fear of assessment and prepare for advanced future studies.
- Creating chance to prepare and compete in International STEM Olympiad 2020
Mode of Examination
To support the Digital India Program, Olympiads will be conducted online through the portal/website of India Stem Olympiad on a particular pre-announced date and candidates can attend the exam at the allocated time by logging into the website from computers at their schools where they can access the internet. We have an excellent online examination system with a very strong server that will prevent all the malpractices. The candidates will be asked 50 multiple choice questions based on related topics. The total time allowed to complete the quiz will be 20 minutes for Science & G.K. Olympiad and 30 minutes for Math Olympiad. The time allowed to answer the questions is short and thus candidates can win the examination only if the really know the answers of the questions.
Those schools having internet connectivity issues, can conduct OMR based exam for India STEM Olympiad 2020-21.