Research shows that children develop interest in STEM fields at an average age of eight. Through the Olympiad children can visualize their progress and continue to improve as- Healthy competition develops enthusiasm for STEM subjects at an early age.
STEM Education, known for its focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, is relatively a new term in the Indian education sector. Our aim is to promote and encourage STEM education among all children through Intellectually stimulating assessments based on STEM concept of learning. Our assessments are a mode of providing valuable insight and feedback for the Students, Parents, and Academicians in the learning methodology; understanding of a subject; conceptualizing and detailing of the various domains; sharing and promoting new ideas as well as judging one’s own skills from a very early age.
The assessment is a three-tiered module which comprises of three different sets of evaluations which analyses the Scientific temperament; the calculating and computing intellect & the inquisitiveness of the mind.
- ISO 2020 for the first time brings an online platform for Skills Assessments.
- This Online Assessment has Two different Phases.
- A chance to assess your Scientific knowledge, Mathematical prowess & Cognitive Skills.
- First Level comprises of the basic understanding of the subject- the assessment is simple yet challenging.
- Second Phase comprises of the understanding of the subjects in depth and the participants face their best competitors on an International level./li>
How to participate/Rules & Regulations
- Students from Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate. Top 10 from each Grade will be selected for International Round
- This Olympiad consist of two phases i.e first at National Level and then at International Level.
- Students participating in this STEM Olympiad need to score in all the three Olympiads i.e. Science Olympiad, Math Olympiad & GK Olympiad, respectively.
- The question paper consists of three (3) papers/sections. Each paper is separate for Science Olympiad, Math Olympiad & GK Olympiad, respectively.
- Awards & Medals will be provided both at National & International level
- To maximize your chance to get selected for International level, it is advised to score above 60% in all the three segments of the ISO.