Why STEM Olympiad
Research shows that children develop interest in STEM fields at an average age of eight. Through the Olympiad children can visualize their progress and continue to improve as Healthy competition develops enthusiasm for STEM subjects at an early age.
STEM Education’, known for its focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, is relatively a new term in the Indian education sector. So, we dedicated to promote and encourage STEM education in all Indian Schools through Intellectually Stimulating STEM Olympiads supported with valuable insight and feedback as Olympiad Assessment reports will provide valuable feedback for Students, Parents, and Academicians.
Why to participate:
- ISO 2020 for the first time brings a truly online National & International Olympiads.
- This Online based test shall be conducted in Two different Phases of Olympiad.
- A chance to participate in Science Olympiad, Maths Olympiad & G.K. Olympiad .
- First Level of ISO 2020 - National Level Round for Indian schools only.
- Second Phase of ISO 2020 - International Level Round for schools all over world.
How to participate/Rules & Regulations
- Grade 1st to Grade 10th can participate. Top 10 from each Grade will be selected for International Level Round
- This Olympiad consist of two phases i.e first at National Level and then at International Level.
- A students if participate in this STEM Olympiad need to score in all three Olympiads i.e. Science Olympiad, Math Olympiad & GK Olympiad respectively.
- The question paper consists of three(3) papers/sections each for Science Olympiad, Math Olympiad & GK Olympiad respectively.
- Awards & Medals will be provided both at National Level & International level
- To maximize your chance to get selected for International level round, it is advised to score well in all three Olympiads.